Please refer to these as your go-to-guide when preparing for the show. As we get closer to the February event, these emails will contain important upcoming deadlines, reminders and show vendor highlights.
Special rates for exhibitors at MGM Grand Hotel
Reserve your room now to receive $149 rate and no resort fees! Click here to book online or, call 800-929-1111 and use booking code WPP9030 to reserve your room. The MGM Grand offers full service hotel registration at McCarran International Airport and shuttle service. Click here to learn more.
Maximize Your Visibility at WPPI 2012!
Looking for ways to enhance your presence at the show? Launching a new product or offering show specials that you want attendees to know about before the show or onsite? We have a great menu of options as well as the ability to create a customized sponsorship for you! Click here
to download the Sponsorship Menu.
Take a tour of available sponsorships within the MGM Click Here.
Don’t miss our 2nd annual Launch Pad event
This is the ideal platform to demonstrate new products and services to photography professionals and media in an intimate environment before the trade show opens! Whether you're an industry leader or a new business, WPPI Launch Pad offers an excellent opportunity for companies to connect with valuable buyers. Click here to learn more.
Launch Pad table includes:
Price: Only $800 per table!
- 6-foot, skirted table with two chairs
- Your business highlighted on WPPI 2012 Launch Pad web site
Space in the WPPI Launch Pad event is limited to 50 companies. Contact your sales representative for more information!
Exhibitor Service Manual
To access the complete online Exhibitor Service Manual Click Here
Updated Your Profile Yet?
Your exhibitor profile is active and ready to be updated. Click here to update your online description and product categories so attendees can find you faster. Last day to update for printed show guide is January 20. Anything changed or added after the 20th will not make the Show Guide!
Material Handling and Hand Carry Rules
We receive many emails and calls asking about the hand carry rules at the MGM in Las Vegas, so we thought we’d take a moment to review what you can and cannot do.
Hand Carry Rules
• As an exhibitor you may “hand carry” material. Hand carry is defined as small items such as cartons and packages that an exhibitor is able to carry.
• Any mechanical assistance is limited to a small dolly.
• The assistance of any motorized device or pallet jack is not permitted.
• When exhibitors choose to “hand carry” they may not access designated material handling areas.
• Must use specified exhibitor hand carry areas or main entrance of the facility.
• In all other circumstances items should be considered material handling.
In no circumstance is any exhibitor authorized to use Freeman material handling equipment for any purpose.
If you ship your boxes to the show (or to Freeman’s warehouse), you will be charged Material Handling. Material handling is the process of receiving your materials, either at the warehouse in advance of the show or at the show site during move-in, delivering them to your booth, removing empty containers for storage during the show, returning the empty containers to your booth after the show, delivering your materials back to the dock and loading for outbound shipping. Charges are determined by weight and ease of handling. The cost per 200 lb shipment (the minimum) is $108.00*. Click Here to review Freeman’s material handling policies and costs.
*Estimate of cost for 200 lb. per crate or skid shipment, arriving on straight time (Mon – Fri), shipped to show site.
P.O.V. (Privately Owned Vehicle) Cartload Service
POV SERVICE IS:
• Aimed at exhibitors requiring minimal assistance to move-in and move-out.
• Intended to allocate valuable loading space and provide cost-effective labor crews during the move-in and move-out process.
• Intended as an integral part of an overall plan to minimize disruptions to the ongoing movement of forklift, crates and other large exhibit materials during the move-in and move-out process.
A P.O.V IS:
• A vehicle primarily designed for passenger use such as a car, pickup, small mini-van or SUV.
• Is not a closed body truck with dual wheels.
• Is not a truck, utility van, or trailer pulled by another vehicle. Personal vans filled with exhibit materials will be required to utilize material handling services provided by Freeman.
• Can be unloaded/loaded by hand or an apparel rack. Wheeled carts are not permitted.
To see a complete description and determine if you qualify for P.O.V. Cartload service Click Here.
REMINDER: Each 10’ x 10’ booth unit will receive the following Booth Furnishings Package at no charge if ordered by the deadline date: February 3, 2012.
Complimentary Booth Furnishing Package includes:
To order your package, Click Here.
- One (1) 6’ BLACK Draped Table
- Two (2) Side Chairs
- One (1) Wastebasket
To register your booth personnel online, Click Here.
Please let us know if there is other information you need. And, as always contact us if you have any additional questions. We are here to help!
WPPI Show Management
George Varanakis ~ 323.817.3513 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Melissa Kittson ~ 703.812.2727 ~ email@example.com
Cathy Griffith ~ 949.226.5783 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Anne Hovas ~ 949.226.5707 ~ email@example.com
Freeman Customer Service ~ 702.579.1700 ~ FreemanLasVegasES@freemanco.com
Registration Customer Service ~ 508.743.8556 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org